Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Pretty snowflake

Hi
It is Tracey here with my inspiration project for November. The design team had the theme of silver/gold/red and we had to make a 3d ornament . So I thought I would make a snowflake .It has been made using strips of 12x12 paper from the DCWV Elegant holiday paper pad. I made the embellishment for the middle using a Tim Holtz die. The sentiment banner came also from the DCWV paper pad.

I attached some silver organza ribbon so the snowflake could be hung up and the beautiful triple looped bow was made using my Craft-Dee BowZ bow maker. I used creative expression small  dazzler gems to decorate the bow centre and snowflake


 

I hope you like my project and that you come and join us in the monthly challenge where Anything goes with a handmade bow.
Happy crafting
Tracey x

5 comments:

Gail said...

This snowflake is magnificent. It is truly gorgeous and I can see it hanging over our Christmas dinner table! That silver bow is absolutely wonderful. This kind of project blow me away...I'm in total awe of your imagination and talent! Hugs, Gail

Donna said...

Simply elegant and totally you! This is pure loveliness.

Barbara Bruder said...

I love this snowflake design. It is awesome and I love the papers you've used.Thanks for another great project

Vicki robertson said...

Tracey, this snowflake ornament is just gorgeous! It is so elegant in the white and gold. Beautiful!

Marty Fishman said...

What a beautiful snowflake, Tracey! It's so elegant with the white and silver/gold combination. Love your embellishment in the middle, too. Stunning!