Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What we've been doing...

Hello Crafters!  Wow!  have we been busy here at the Craft-Dee BowZ headquarters!

I was invited to present the Craft-Dee BowZ at the grand opening of Kept Creations in Whitman, MA the first weekend in September.  We sold soooo many Craft-Dee BowZ!

Then we had a great opportunity to visit our friends in the Seekonk area a few weekends ago with Cool Crops and those terrific ladies were absolutely enthralled with this little tool.  I am always thrilled when someone sits down and tells me she CANNOT make a bow to save her life.  Throw her a lifesaver -- I mean, a Craft-Dee BowZ and she becomes a true convert.  They always tell me they've NEVER been able to tie a decent bow, let alone a perfect one, until now.  That's music to my ears.

I also wanted to let you know that I'll be doing a few events with Cool Crops in the upcoming months and our next venue is in Portland, Maine on Saturday, October 27th from 1 to 3pm at the Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel.  So if you're in the area, drop by and I'll give you a personal demonstration as well as teach you how to create beautiful bows.  If you live in that area and already own a Craft-Dee BowZ, then stop by and say hi.  Bring your friends or tell your store owners where we'll be that day.

Then we move on to Hyannis, MA on Saturday, November 17th from 1 to 3pm at the Resort and Conference Center of Hyannis.  I know a lot of you were at the crop last March and took a Craft-Dee BowZ home with you.  Come by for a refresher or just to see what's new.

If you can't make the crops, then be sure to visit theCraft-Dee BowZ blog or visit us at our Facebook page.  As a matter of fact, you really MUST drop by the blog and our Facebook page because we are having a Halloween contest.  Every person who "likes" us on Facebook will go into a drawing for a FREE Craft-Dee BowZ!!  It's that simple!  The winner will be contacted via Facebook.

I've got two new videos up on the blog that you absolutely MUST watch -- I have posted a "new" way of tying multiple loop bows as well as how to make tassels!  They are in the body of the blog and not on the video tab just yet so just scroll down and you'll see them.

With the holiday season fast approaching, I wanted to post a quick and fun project using  a Globecraft product.  Take a look -- especially at that adorable multiple loop bow at the top.




Looking for a store in your area that carries Craft-Dee BowZ?  I can tell you that we are at The Crop ShopKept CreationsWholly ScrapStamped Design, and Bella Art, just to name a few in the New England area.

I hope to have a really big announcement very soon, so stay tuned and keep making those bows!

Donna