Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hey there, Sunshine!

Good Morning everyone! Or at least it's a good morning for me! I have another day to enjoy life and all it has to give.

Today I have a card to share using the colors and theme Donna chose for the design team. The colors were green with pastels, butterflies and flowers.

The bow was created, using the Craft-DeeBowz bow making tool. I used purple ribbon, along with white tulle ribbon. After I created a multiple loop bow, I cut the tulle loops to make it fluffy.






I hope you like this card and purchase a craft-deebowz for your self and also make these beautiful bows. Have a great day! Hugs Brenda

8 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a wonderful idea, Brenda! I will try tulle in my CDB, too! Thanks for taking additional photos to I can see the layers from the side, as well as the front. Great bow and darling card. hugs, de

Donna Maligno said...

Brenda what a magnificent addition to this bow using tulle! This card makes you just want to pluck those flowers and put them in water. Lovely bow!

Vicki said...

Lovely! Like a breath of fresh air!

Barbara Bruder said...

Brenda, this card is fabulous. I too love the addition of the tulle. It just adds additional elegance to your bow. And your flowers are very pretty and colorful. Beautiful card.

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you so much!

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you, Barbara. I just wanted to add a little something and that seemed to do it. Hugs

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you Donna, I love it when I get the teacher's approval. LOL!

Brenda Frame said...

Thank you, Donna! I used the tulle as if I was using a ribbon and it worked really well. Thant's what I'm doing, just trying different things. I'm trying to get out of my box! LOL Hugs