Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab above.

Followers

Saturday, May 25, 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL!!

I'm so excited I can't stand it!  I'm shouting from the treetops!  The mailman brought me one of the best pieces of mail I've EVER gotten -- my notification that the Craft-Dee BowZ is OFFICIALLY Patented!!!  We are no longer "Pending"!  And here's that wonderful official document that sealed the deal.


I guess that truly makes me an inventor.  I really cannot believe that my life would take such a crazy turn like this.  Someone pinch me -- I'm high as a kite.  Hubs keeps hauling me down off the ceiling.  Hmm,  now it's time to get going on that other idea I've had percolating in the back of my wee brain.

I just wanted to share my personal achievement with all my bow making and card making friends.

Have a bow-ti-ful day -- I know I have!

Donna

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So glad this has FINALLY happened!
Cuz

Donna Maligno said...

Thanks, Cuz!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Congrats!!!

MG said...

Want me to come over and help you scrape off that "pending" on your show banner???? I could bring some champagne and Goo-Gone!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome news Dee Dee, as a Sassy Stampin' Sister, I'm so proud to be part of the family!

Big hugs,

Shona

Danielle said...

Congratulations, Donna!!

Donna Maligno said...

Is it a prerequisite to have champagne AND Goo-Gone in one drink? LOL!

Barbara Bruder said...

Gongratulations!!! I up for a drink of champagne, w/o the goo gone!! AWESOME NEWS!!

AnyOldCraft said...

Congratulations, it must be one of the best feelings in the world :)

n. olson said...

Can I come over and pinch you, pleassssseee?
Great work. I think more is yet to come, if I know you!

n. olson said...

Can I come over and pinch you, pleassssseee?
Great work. I think more is yet to come, if I know you!

Linda said...

A big Congratulations Donna! I can feel your excitement in Michigan. I will tip the champagne to you.

Anne Temple said...

Congratulations!! That is indeed fantastic news!

phamil said...

That is AWESOME!!!

phamil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracey Young said...

Congrats Donna! So happy for you!! xoxo

Traci said...

Whoop! I am over the moon for you, girlfriend! This ROCKS!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations! You go girl! You should be feeling proud about this as I know I surely would.

Brenda Frame said...

I'm so excited for you and craft-deebowz! That is wonderful! Hugs

Monica Swain said...

Congratulations! Awesome! Amazing! So excited for you! What an exciting moment. I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Faaaaaantastic!!!!

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations, Miss DD! I'm so proud of you, and so grateful that everything has worked out all right. And yes, you are now "legally" an inventor! Of course, we all knew how inventive you were, just by your amazing cards and projects! I am so happy for you, dear OO, hugs, de

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What a wonderful achievement. Congrats!!!!

Vicki said...

This is so awesome!! Congratulations, Donna! It has been a long time coming to fruition for you. So very happy for you!!

Manu Mitra said...

Congratulations Donna! Great Job! :)

Manu Mitra said...

Congratulations Donna! Great Job! :)