Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Announcing the August Guest Designer

Hi Everyone,
Whoo Hoo August is here, and you know what that means. School starts, fall will be here shortly and Halloween and Christmas are not far behind...........Oh my, I just ran thru the end of the year in no time flat!!! And these months click away so fast, don't they??!!.

Well we here at Craft-Dee BowZ have some exciting news!! This month we have a guest designer, Vicki Robertson joining us. Check out her blog, here. Vicki has graciously accepted the guest designer spot this month and will be participating in the upcoming blog hop that will start on Thursday August 15. She will also be posting her very own post on Aug. 30.




Let me share Vicki's bio:

I'm Vicki Robertson and wife of my best friend, mother of two beautiful, married daughters, and grandmother to three amazing grandchildren. We live in the Pocono mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania where I spend the majority of my time crafting.

I have been paper crafting for many years. Cards, scrapbooking, altered art and mixed media are my crafting passions. Using my hands to create gives me a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment while preserving memories for future generations.

I am thrilled to be a guest designer for Craft-Dee Bowz during the month of August. I hope that I can inspire you with my use of the Craft-Dee Bowz tool and ribbon!



Vicki is one very talented lady, so mark your calendar to remember to stop by and check out our upcoming Blog Hop, starting August  15. Vicki will be participating and I am looking forward to seeing her creative project.

That's the latest news for now. I will be back Tuesday with my regular post so stop back in to see what I have in store for you.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Hugs,
Barbara