Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cold Hands Warm Heart with Dana Tatar


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Dana Tatar here sharing my first project as a member of the Craft-Dee BowZ team today! I like to dress in layers during the cold Winter months, so in keeping with that trend, I created this card that also sports several layers of patterned paper, cardstock and ribbon.


I topped the cozy pair of mittens with a perfect double bow. This bow measures 1.5 inches from loop to loop. I wouldn't have been able to create a beautiful bow of such small size without my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Cardstock: Recollections, Cardstock Tag: Core'dinations; Patterned Paper: Authentique; Pearls: Couture Creations; Snowflake Die: Spellbinders; Mittens Die: Memory Box; Ink: Ranger; Embossing Folder: Provocraft; Foam Mounting Tape: Couture Creations; Bow Making Tool: Craft-Dee BowZ; Sanding Block: Couture Creations; Other: Ribbon

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Fantastic card! I love the colors, layers and the warm feeling I get when I think of mittens!

Barbara Bruder said...

Dana, I think this is the perfect card for this cold season that we are in right now.Love those mittens and your bow is great.That die cut reminds me of a huge snowflake. LOL Great card.

ericarose said...

Beautiful card Dana!! Love all the layers and the bow is fabulous!! Where can I get one of these tools??!!

Donna Maligno said...

Ah the curses of an iPad. Dana, I had commented on this beautiful project, but there's a funky thing that happens with an iPad -- it's hit or miss and this one missed! Anyway, I love the analogy to layers of winter clothes and how you interpreted it in this adorable card. That bow is absolutely fabulous and the mittens create just the right touch. Love it.