Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to the February blog hop here at Craft-Dee BowZ. We are excited to present our first blog hop for 2014. The theme is Love is in the Air and it looks like our wonderful designers have put together an array of fabulous projects to compliment the gorgeous bows they have made.

We have a small design team here, so it will be easy and quick to visit all the designer's blogs in the hop.

Just a reminder, please make sure you leave a comment on each designers blog and we ask that you leave a final comment here as well to be in the running for the prize. Since this will also be your last stop in the hop, please let us know your thoughts on the fabulous projects presented by our talented designers. 

One visitor who has left comments on all the designers blogs and here as well, will win their very own Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  The winner will be announced here on this blog on Saturday February 8. Be sure to check back here to see if you've won.

To claim your prize, you must notify us by email, (contact Barbara at bbruder@fuse.net ) by Saturday February 15. You will have exactly one week to claim your prize.

Now relax for a few minutes while you visit our talented designers blogs. First, let's hop over to the blog of the very talented Kim, to view her beautiful project and don't forget, make sure to leave a comment on her blog.

Here are our talented designers in this months blog hop

Craft-Dee BowZ (stop back here last to leave one final comment  - What was your favorite project?)

From all the designers here at Craft-Dee BowZ, thanks for stopping by.

Have fun everyone



17 comments:

Vicki said...

Lots of beautiful inspiration from the Design Team!!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

all great projects! I have completed the hop! thanks!

Gram's Treasures said...

Beautiful creations from your team! They definitely shared some lovely ideas, and great inspiration.
Joyce xx

K8 said...

Wow, so wonderful card from designer team, supremely beautiful ribbon. thanks for all that you shared to us in this Blog Hop!!! My favorite are Kim´s card because she use "my color". So thanks for all the inspiration and happiness!! Hugs Kate

Sharon Williamson said...

These cards are amazing and the bows are perfect, they are all so beautiful. Hugs

Gina said...

They were all beautiful. I liked Barbara's and Robin's the best. Thanks for the great ideas.

Samantha said...

Great hop lovely and not to long I have spent some time looking at all your blogs and the lovely creations you all make, as you wanted to know my is the card Barbara made I love the rosette and her choice of ribbon too! have a great week/ weekend, hugs Samantha :0)

Pam said...

Wonderful blog hop, short and sweet! The creations were just lovely!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

vinita jain said...

I am new to your blog challenge and enjoyed all the fabulous projects by the DT:) Thank you for the inspiration and chance to win this Craft-Dee Boz Tool. My favourite project :made by Barbara and Rebacca.
Vinita

Diane said...

ALL the cards were beautiful...with gorgeous bows on them, each unique and inspiring to see!! I enjoyed the hop...thanks!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW! What a fabulous hop! The team did an excellent job of not only showcasing GORGEOUS ribbons/bows but such wonderful & inspirational creations! Thanks so much for a fun hop and awesome opportunity to win this amazing bow maker! Keeping my fingers crossed! LOL! Thanks again!
Darlene
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

bubblegum casting said...

yea I agree Barbras and Robins were the best

Susan Kennedy said...

What a fantastic hop!! I loved everyone's projects. My favorite I think would be Barbara's card. I love how she designed it and I absolutely love her bow :) What a team!! And what a great hop!! Thank you!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh my.. .that's so very hard to choose... I'm not sure that's fair to ask lol I really adore the triple loop bow on Barbara's project... but man... I also adored Kim's wave on the ribbon with that very elegant bow... and Robin's so very cute heart ribbon lol they are all awesome!

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

If this turns out to be a double comment forgive me. I thought I left a comment yesterday after my fabulous fun hop visiting all the Designers. Beautiful creations with outstanding ways to fancy of ribbon into bows on projects. I was truly blessed and inspired by all the great talent and creativity you have on your Design Team. thank you for a fun blog hop...hugs, Antoinette T

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Thanks for an amazing hop ladies!

model mayhem said...

I love the way Barbara pulled that off, just wonderful!