Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Bird house pop box up card

 
Hi
It is Tracey here with my post for February . This month the Craft-Dee Bowz DT are showing our fancy folds projects to you...I have made this cute pop up box card and decorated it to look like a birdhouse..I used an A4  sheet of 300gsm white card for the base as you need a sturdy finished box.I used spotty card cut into panels to cover all the sides and back of the box. The flowers and leaves are made using punches and attached onto the box using acetate in varying heights.The birds are  made using a punch also.I used strips of white card to form the roof of the birdhouse and used a little punched heart in the middle..Of course I used my trusty Craft-DeeBowz bow making tool  to make the gorgeous double looped bow,


                                                             Side view of the pop up box

Close up of the bow and bird

Don't forget, Craft-Dee BowZ has a challenge going on all month.The theme is always "Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow."
Hope to see your project entered.
Happy crafting
Tracey xx