Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

"Thinking of You, GF!"

I'm up on the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog today to share my Design Team inspiration with you!

This month our theme is "Thinking of You" and we have been using ombre, cream, and fuchsia ribbons. 

Here's my April inspiration using two of the three ribbon colors...

 "Thinking of You"

I used one of my Prima Doll stamps as the focal point on my card.  They are eight inches tall, so this card is 4 1/4" x 8 1/2".    The patterned papers were a near perfect match with the ribbons I used.  I misted a few dark pink mulberry roses with glimmer mist for some added color and sparkle. The background foliage die-cut is a new one, Delicate Fronds, by Sue Wilson.

The bow, in two yummy colors, was created with my fab Craft-Dee BowZ Bow Making Tool and Barbara's Multi-loop stacking technique.  You can watch the video HERE.  This technique worked great for this multi-loop, two color bow. 
 
Featured Product

I hope I have inspired you today with my "Thinking of You" card.
Thanks for stopping by!

There's still time to enter our monthly challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".  You entry could be chosen as our April
Bow-rrific winner!

Stay tuned for our Craft-Dee BowZ April Blog Hop that starts on April 16th and ends on April 18th with the winner to be announced on April 19th.