Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Plaids and Pastels

It's the fourth Tuesday of the month and my turn to post on Craft-Dee BowZ. The Team challenged themselves to use pastels and/or plaids this month and "Out of Shape - No Square or Rectangle Card" and we succeeded with meeting our challenge!  I'm the last of the four to post and I tried to do all three on my card...pastels, plaid AND not square or rectangle. And I have to tell you...not making a square card was the hardest part of the challenge for me. I used this LaLa Land image and the matching die so I cheated and didn't have to fussy cut and she's colored with Copics. The shape of my card was made with a die by Sue Wilson. The challenge for you this month is ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW!



Here's my bow made on my Craft-Dee BowZ tool and you can see it's a double loop bow and it came out great!  My roses, buds and lily are from I Am Roses and those tiny pretty peach colored flowers are byThita. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley. The leaf die is by Ellentina.  I used two apricot colored pearls on the sentiment tags and I used iridescent flat back rhinestones around the edge of my card. Thank you, Donna, for the pretty goodies this month including the ribbons and rhinestones!



If you haven't joined the challenge yet, you have just a couple of more days before it ends at Craft-Dee BowZ for our July ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HAND MADE BOW!  I hope you've looked at the Craft-Dee BowZ blog each week to see the Design Team's creations to inspire you and, if not, take a moment to look now!

                                                                                     Hugs,
                                                                                Gail