Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A little shabby chic.

Hi all
I t is time for  my inspiration piece here at  at Craft-Dee BowZ. 
The Design team had the themes shabby chic and use the tic- tac -toe board  shown here




peach
   
Pearls/Gems
Ribbon/Lace
Die Cuts
Kraft
Ivory
Stitching
Flowers
Buttons


For my project I have  made this shabby chic card . I used the top line peach/pearls/ribbon/
row but also added lace,flowers,ivory and die cuts for good measure .....
The ornate frame is a laser cut chipboard from Scrapiniec. The birdcage is a sizzix die .The bird is made using a Stampin Up punch. The butterflies are made using a woodware punch. The pretty flowers are from wild orchid crafts. The sentiment is a stamp and it was gifted to me a while ago. The pearls ,ribbon and lace is  all from my monthly CDB pack .The pretty triple looped bow was made using my trusty  Craft-Dee BowZ. bow maker.it is so easy to use and I use it for every bow and tassle I produce...




 

 
 
I hope you like my project and that you join us in the monthly challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ. 
where anything goes with a handmade bow. Why don't you have a go with the Tic Tac TOE board for yourself and join in the fun. pop over and have a look at what the DT have made for your inspiration this month
Happy crafting
Tracey x


4 comments:

Vicki robertson said...

This vintage/shabby chic card is so lovely, Tracey! Soft, delicate and as always, great details. Love the bird cage!

Jennifer Bradley said...

Hi Tracy, Wow what a stunning card, The colour is gorgeous, the design is fabulous, the embellishments wonderful. A perfect shabby chic card Love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

Gail said...

This is so pretty!! The peach is an awesome color and your die cuts and embellishments are all so sweet. I love the vintage look of this card!! Hugs, Gail

Donna said...

So lovely! You ladies are doing a bang up job with this month's color theme. Love how you incorporated the lace and ribbons on this Tracey.