Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Heaven and Nature Sing

Hello everyone,
Barbara here. It's the 1st Tuesday of November and that means it's time for me share a Craft-Dee BowZ project. 

I'm in the Christmas mode so I want to share a card that is in the Christmas spirit.

Beccy's Place is the sponsor for the November challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ


The prize is 1 digital set
The challenge runs until Nov.29 so you have plenty of time to create something and enter it.

Since we are really in the Christmas season already, I decided to make a Christmas card and use a bird image as the focal point. I love birds and this one really caught my eye.


This cutie is in the Baby Robin set
1 bird and 4 sentiments come in this set
and the bird can be used the year round.

Hey, have you noticed my bow?

If you struggle with making a bow, let me suggest the Craft-Dee BowZ bow making tool.  It can make a bow anywhere from 1" to 4" in size. The tool is handy, portable and it's a tool that is so easy to use. Besides the instructions that accompany the tool itself, there are online videos that make it easy to follow along.


To order your very own, 
 the ordering spot is on the left sidebar.
These make great Christmas gifts, too.

Don't forget the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge is going on right now.We'd love to see your project.

In the meantime, stop back next Tuesday to see what 
Kathy has in store for you.

Thanks for stopping in today
HUGS xx
Barbara