Hi! Thanks for playing in our monthly Challenge. Are you bow challenged??The Craft-Dee BowZ tool is the tool for you. It will aid you in making a perfect bow every time. We here at Craf-Dee BowZ love to view your projects! So submit your projects
Here are the simple guidelines for playing:
1. Create a new project for the challenge. No back links please. Altered art, ATCs, cards, scrapbook pages, or any other craft projects are acceptable as long as they adhere to the month’s challenge. You may enter as many projects as you like.
2.Your project MUST contain a handmade bow
3. You may use images from any company both rubber/clear stamps as well as digi images.
4. Please link to the exact post on your blog - not the home page URL of your blog - using the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge.
If using SplitCoastStampers gallery (SCS) please see step 6
6. If posting to the SCS gallery - please be sure to include the code that appears on the Challenge page to tag your card to the challenge. Each monthly challenge will have its own unique code that will appear in the challenge. Please link the card or project by clicking the inlinkz icon at the bottom of the current challenge page. You’ll be prompted for the next steps. (Remember, please make sure to link directly to your challenge card)
8. A Winner will be chosen on their merits. So submit your most creative projects.
And that's all there is to it!
If you have any questions please email Barbara at email@example.com